*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175792-The-Ocean-is-Alive
by BQ
Rated: E · Poetry · Philosophy · #2175792
Hey, give this a read if you're interested in Oceanic descriptions and Philosophy.
The ocean is a sentient life form, not because it cradles life but, it's itself a living entity. It breathes continuously as if it requires to maintain its vitality like various habitats of the ocean. its breath-taking vista rejuvenates the soul, and washes away the constraints of life. Spectators watch the dance of waves as their heart flutters with emotions, and the breeze caress their cheeks. It touches its visitor's feet with its mellifluous waves in a rhythmic fashion as a humble host, welcoming its guests with compassion. Waves striking the emerald stones beneath, emanating a glowing shimmer onto the surface of water. The ocean is a patient listener who listens to your sorrows and complaints, holding them in its heart, never breaching your trust. It talks to you, connects with you at an emotional level allowing you to empty your overflowing dam of emotions into its depths. Waves flowing in unison, splashing on the shore with sheer force, expelling lifeless entities. It calls you, when you have been away for a while, drawing you towards it like a call to prayer draws worshipers. The ocean casts a spell of invincible strength on its spectator that creates a state of dread but at the same time instills, a drop of hope in melancholic minds, providing them the strength to face melancholy with elegance. This mixture of intricate emotions gives the ocean a unique site to behold and invoke a sense of its vitality on the beholder.

© Copyright 2018 BQ (bilalq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175792-The-Ocean-is-Alive