*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177427-nine-21-sentry
Rated: E · Article · Action/Adventure · #2177427
new time 2
hey, your a king with the skills to pay the bill so i love you hey i love you so I just wanted to say i love you i love you i love you i love you so it's time to go back in time so i said you'll need to be on my way of greatness so i said your the best so everyone said so never say never i'm the one of you time to get back your mom said it's time to get everyone in the bus so i say never give up on the way never say never are you doing bad that not the right way to do something. it's time to get on your man but everybody say it's time to get my mom ever i am the on you can do don't let me bottle any way time to drink so i say your the best so everyone know your the best on ever so i said i love you i love you time to get back in the feeling so i love you i love you time to get back in town so i love you i love you everyone know i love you i'm going to on my A game time for you to love me so love you time to do everyday i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.


THE END

Do you like it
© Copyright 2018 cameron (chamcam8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177427-nine-21-sentry