*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178054-Pregnant-by-Zulu-tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2178054
Contemporary romance
WHO TOLD of this in the beginning? Who said this beforehand so that it could be known?
Aggy shove the silver clutch bag under her armpit, straightened her short close-fitting sleeveless black dress and stepped through the French door into the garden at the backyard of her boss Bheki's house.
The Bedfordview afternoon summer air deliciously caressed her exposed skin and warmth ran down her body.
It was the hottest time of the year and the saddest time of her life. She stifled a sob as she joined the party.
Tears burnt the backs of her throat and abruptly swallowed them down. No one foretold this to her. If she had known that a one night of unbridled passion, a one time and a first time of giving into her desires would change her life forever, she'd have done things differently and saved herself from the heartbreak of watching the man she love announce the beautiful petite model and actress Anele to everyone as his fiancée.
"This changes nothing Aggy." Bheki had groaned the words in her ear whilst he was deep inside of her.
Aggy felt a spasm of a quick quiver pass through her and left her trembling. The memory of their bodies pressed tightly together, rubbing against each other had her feel a tingle from deep inside her stomach and lower causing a throbbing sensation between her thighs.
Only if Bheki knew how much that night changed everything. How was he going to react to the news? He had made sure that their one night left no lasting repacutions. They were protected, but guess they weren't protected enough because this happened.
She was pregnant.
Would he be furious and call her a bluff, a fraud or liar?
© Copyright 2018 Fellicia Moh (felliciamoh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178054-Pregnant-by-Zulu-tycoon