*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178889-I-remember
by Zinzon
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #2178889
Remembering what the Lord had done
I REMEMER LORD...

I remember Your life, sweet Jesus , I remember Your reasons, I remember the humiliation, I remember the strive, I remember why You died. I see the crib of a new-born saviour exalted high and I also see the cross, I see the nails pinned into Your body , I see the thorn crown forced onto Your head, Oh the Public humiliation, I also see...

But through it all I see , I see the bright light shining through. I remember Love, I remember You. I see the angels lifting Your name even higher than high...

I just suddenly remember, I remember what You did for me. I remember what You did for me, I remember how You have set me free... OH WHAT AN ENCOUNTER... Oh what a merciful day...

I now remember Your promises, of a home beyond and above it all. I remember You. Who You are oh Lord , I remember.

I remember to wait patiently, I remember that it will only be a short while, I remember to hold onto the cross, I remember to bring it all to You, Oh Father.

I remember even death was defeated by Your great love.

Oh we exalt The Greatest King. Oh I remember and now I will submit to the promises of the cross...I remember oh what a grace this is to remember...

That it all revolves around Your throne...I remember we desire to know Your love, Your glory and I suddenly remember there's a greater praise that is due..

I do indeed remember, Oh Lord...
© Copyright 2019 Zinzon (zinzonovic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178889-I-remember