*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182865-Blog--Promotion-Can-Be-Confusing
Rated: E · Critique · Business · #2182865
A few thoughts on blog promotion.
For the younger generation promoting their blog comes second nature. For those of us who are older it mentally gets to be a blurred mess. In my decades worth of doing research on a variety of subjects blog promotion has no rhyme or reason. You have information out here that you think might be useful but then again? There was a time when you could go to one or two sources and be comfortable that the information you received was accurate. Those days have long since passed and now we have a mess. As I sit here doing this I know that what I am writing and thinking is honest in it's nature. I also know there are people floating around out here that the last time they were honest was when the doctor slapped him or her on the backside right after birth and even then they had no direct input. So what is the best way to promote a blog? Your guess is as good as anyone else's.
© Copyright 2019 Tennessee Man (furball1997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182865-Blog--Promotion-Can-Be-Confusing