*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185571-Peace-where-
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2185571
Live and let's other live
I have been taught and heared that even in jungles whenever their is any disaster or calamity , all animals right from the king of jungle to mice , hide and save one another .
They forget that in serenity of jungle they are the killers of one another .
They all ran for safety .
Even loin and goat hide themselves in same bushes without being killed and teared by the other .
Perhaps , humans have not learnt this lesson from them . They have studied every aspect of these dumb dwellers of earth but they have not learnt this lesson from them .
Animals ,whether they are predatory or be presaged, do not kill each other . They killed other when they are hungry or being attacked ....
We, the humans , have learnt only the last lesson ... We only attack .... Whether we are hungry or not ....
Each time we look to our T.V sets , I feel that real peaceful creature on this planet earth is the dumb creature of jungles who do not cut the throats of one another for mere petty things ..
I really proud of them ..........
© Copyright 2019 Murtaza Kaleem (murtazaa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185571-Peace-where-