*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191191-A-Creative-Whim-of-Discernment
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2191191
This is an attempt at a short story.
Soon to be acknowledged as a thick response, a memory flow will enhance a thought pattern of summary, instilling a transaction that notes a reply.

One has to forego the excessive anxiety that perfectionism has created, in order to waive the overabundance of this way of thinking. We need to diminish it by relinquishing the guard that we've put on ourselves so that we can overturn the excessive anxiety. Striving for perfection, by not worrying half as much as we did, we can tell ourselves to relax by putting forth the effort.

Immediately after an inspiration strikes, formulating ideas in a systematic way, is the best way, day or night, to write down a thought predominately, so that the thoughts won't go away or disappear.

Run-on sentences seem to be unclear because it needs a semicolon or a comma to separate thoughts and ideas, due to the fact that they can stop abruptly. A place of recollection or pause gives the best mind the benefit of the doubt. In consideration of an idea that's totally complete, it's bound to take off.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Thursday, December 3, 2015
Revised on Monday, April 15, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191191-A-Creative-Whim-of-Discernment