*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191477-Crying-CAPSULES-OF-TEARS
Rated: E · Short Story · Self Help · #2191477
On readability, I scored 24.5, which is equivalent to the Harvard Law review.
Rendering an amount of craziness that cannot be understood by crying capsules of tears into someone's legitimized fears, not knowing the situational cause of what had actually happened to create such a flood of tears, a saddening event produces a misunderstanding that conceptualizes this fact, is varied with a degree of hesitation.

A waterfall of tears overflows with an abundance of disturbances that leads to a depression of utmost urgency of the inconstancy of sadness, befalling tremendous rivers of falling drops.

Moods of blue are signified by the determination that arrives with such consistency that the implicating desire to control the overflow justifies the reasoning for the shutdown of laughter.

Instinctively, when measuring drops of a tearful nature, silence produces a madness that cannot be understood by other people, in other words, there would be no respect.

Pertaining to an overabundance of boredom, a mesmerizing conception of tears, affected by crying continuously, produces the blues that invariably show the wetness of the eyes.

Protruding an intimacy of regulation probabilities gratifying an accumulation of hindrances would be an indicator of many more desired abilities, that in itself, would be encountered with tears of joy.

Pleasurable compassion that's destined to survive will encompass tremendous insights into love.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Revised on Sunday, May 19, 2019



© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191477-Crying-CAPSULES-OF-TEARS