*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191868-Never-enough-praise
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2191868
Psalm 148 moves us to embrace Christ in all things
If we allow David to be the inspiration for this psalm, it all makes perfect sense. A man after God's own heart would like nothing better than to praise God and call others to experience their own voice as all creation bursts forth in a fireworks display for the ages. God gives victory and as we listen to the witness to this victory, we can help but want to be a part of this symphonic Melody.

There is nothing that fill with more excitement than wanting to share with you praise and I am trusting that God will give us opportunity to praise for all eternity what is possible despite a world that would like nothing better to shut God up. God can not and will not be contained. Let us listen fir what the praises of creation have to tell us.

We Begin by listening from above. I climb the mountain of life and I am amazed at the view. If I can not find words, I imagine creation from above will lead me. See the heights, the stars, the moon the mountain tops saying glory to God and the angel messenger warrior saying yes man and woman the battle was worth it. I see it in the glorious skies sunrise and sunset. Open up and listen, David is being chased by Saul to be killed and yet all creation is waking David up with us. You ain't seen nothing yet brother and sister. Turn the page!
© Copyright 2019 drifter (peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191868-Never-enough-praise