*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193866-A-Strong-Song
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #2193866
This title came to me this past Wednesday. My hope is to inspire someone to write.
         A strong song tells us that we belong, making us feel good the way that we should, like a sweet little buttercup that lifts us up.

         A strong song puts on a really good show. To become a better person at writing in our effort to help us grow, would make it very exciting.

         A strong song makes us want to dance, so take a chance to prance on the floor; it helps us try so much more.

         A strong song is our thing, imagining ourselves on the wing of a bird flying high in the sky, trying to figure out why we've sought after dreams that may or may not be, knowing full well that if we don't put forth the effort to even try, the question we need to ask ourselves is why. What is holding us back? Are we afraid of failure or maybe even success?

         A strong song gives us victory over defeat, now this is the reason that we should meet, give us some valuable assistance, giving us the courage to go the distance.

         A strong song doesn't say that we're all wrong; it tells us that we're all right.

         Shining forth a new delight is a beautiful way to see the light. Sparking forth a brilliant desire is to proceed with the quest that makes us feel blessed.

         A strong song helps us to heal by putting on the seal of approval. Be brave and be bold by writing those books that can be sold.


         Written By Anna Marie Carlson
         Wednesday, June 19, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2193866-A-Strong-Song