*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194111-A-Blossoming-Flower
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #2194111
I chose A Blossoming Flower because I love poetry.
A blossoming flower will reach its peak within the hour. It's time for it to shine a beautiful bouquet, signaling the effervescent loveliness of its aroma that uplifts and satisfies the inner strength that dwells inside of a woman. A blossoming flower is pictured inside of a frame mirroring the image of peaceful solitude, friendly, warm, and inviting. It's glistening with the perfection of happiness, excitement, and a whole lot of fun.

A blossoming flower is gentle, kind, and loving. It adds intelligence, smarts, and a stick-to-itiveness that warms the hearts and protects them from harm.

A blossoming flower loves its petals, stems, and buds It gives a chance at romance for a first date, first kiss, or a proposal of marriage. It will light up the eyes with the glow of delight.

A blossoming flower gives you the power that gives you the confidence to sing in the shower.

A blossoming flower is soft enough to sweeten the fragrance that arouses the senses that makes you want to melt into a loving relationship. Wouldn't you want to be a blossoming flower?


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Sunday, June 23, 2019












Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Sunday, June 23, 2019


© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194111-A-Blossoming-Flower