*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2195603-Beta-Help-Wanted
Rated: E · Interview · Career · #2195603
Beta Readers needed! Please read the following and let me know if you're interested.
Hello,
I am currently looking for BETA Readers, Editors, Sensitivity Readers and Co-Writers. If you're interested please DM me and I'll give you all the info you will need. There is a wavier you must sign to take any of these positions, all positions are unpaid and volunteer. The wavier is mainly for copyright purposes, I've learned from past experiences. I would love to offer some sort of compensation for your hard work in the near future, if you wish to contact me now and wait to until you get paid to begin the job, that is more than okay. This is no way shape or form is an interneship, it is merely a volunteer project until I can provide further compensation. Thank you for your help, time, and interest.
BETA Reader Applications-
Education- No limit
Must Haves- Reliable email address, preferably Gmail.
Activity- Must respond to new material by deadlines, which will be given with the new material and I will be flexible with your schedule.
Duties- Must read materiel, answer the questionnaire, keep me up to date if you cannot preform in the deadline.
Sensitivity Reader Applications-
Age Limit- 18 and up
Education- No limit
Must Haves- A reliable email address preferably a Gmail.
Activity- Must work in deadlines, I will be flexible with your schedule.
Duties- As a sensitivity reader you will be checking to make sure nothing is biased, everything is culturally correct, and that all the trigger warnings on the material are handled the correct way. You may also double as a Beta Reader if you wish.
Editor Applications-
Age Limit- 16 and up
Education- No limit but must have good grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
Must Haves- reliable email address, preferably Gmail.
Activity- Must work in deadlines, and I will be flexible with your schedule.
Duties- Must read new and old material to spell check, grammar check, and plot check. Must be organized. Must pass a test before being accepted.
Co-Writer Applications-
Age Limit- 18 and up
Education- No limit
Must Haves- Reliable Gmail
Activity- Must be responsive and work in deadlines, I will be flexible with your schedule.
Duties- Must keep an up to date show bible of the material, work in the deadline, be able to write for characters and plots. Being creative is another biggie here. Must be a team player.
Disclaimer- This will be the hardest position to get, I will only accept 2 to 3 co-writers. I will need a portfolio or samples of work.



© Copyright 2019 Myla Smiles (mylasmiles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2195603-Beta-Help-Wanted