*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198224-Blakes-Bigger-Bully
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2198224
Blake's attempts to get back at his bully, Nora, backfire massively!
(Author’s Note: This story uses characters that exist in the interactive story “Small Bargain”. If you’d like more information on these characters, feel free to check out the interactive!)

“Nora, please, no...not again..!”

Blake felt his head being pressed into a toilet bowl for yet another swirly in the school restroom. The gross fluid washed over his bespectacled face, and he spat some out immediately after being released from his bully’s hold. Most onlookers broke into uncontrollable laughter at the young man’s suffering, but one yellow-clad brunette - Aria - stood distraught at seeing her friend go through all of this. The pudgy, dark-haired perpetrator, Nora, showed no remorse for her actions, even delighting herself in her victim’s agony.

Her aggressive ways began back in middle school, when Blake refused Nora’s advances in favor of Aria. Nora was heartbroken, but heartbreak quickly turned into bitterness, then anger. She made it her mission to make that boy suffer as much as possible...and then some.

Blake, utterly embarrassed in front of so many girls at once, felt tears form in his eyes and sprinted out of the restroom as a good chunk of the student body continued to openly mock him. Aria, on the other hand, let out a sad sigh as she exited the room.

“Poor Blake...” The brunette said to herself. “I just wish he’d try to stand up for himself!”

Later, Blake retreated to the darkness of the janitor’s closet, a crystal ball in his hands. So he was able to use magic and all that...the boy adjusted his glasses and began his incantation.

“With nerves of steel and no more fear, bring the spirits over here!!”

The orb in Blake’s grip emitted a ghastly green glow as three familiar ghosts of the same color rose from below to greet their summoner.

“What is it THIS time, kid?!” One large spirit complained.

“Is this about Aria again?” Another specter, thinner and taller, chimed in.

“Actually, no...” Blake replied. “Nora gave me another swirly today, and I need your help to get a bit of, uh...payback.”

The third soul was taken aback. “You’re not serious, are you? Revenge spells never go as planned, you know.”

“As serious as a zombie attack.”

Satisfied with the torment she’d put her target through, Nora trotted out of the restroom, smiling. That smile quickly faded as an unnatural pang stung the chubby girl. Her surroundings seemed to gradually shrink, and Nora’s head hit the ceiling of the school hallway in seconds.

“Ow! What the hell..?” Nora interjected.

Observing from the janitor’s closet, Blake’s eyes widened as he witnessed the true power of the spell he’d recently cast. But rather than the joy of getting sweet revenge, the boy’s expression was one of horror.

“Darn it..!” Blake reacted. “Nora was supposed to shrink!”

“She IS shrinking…” one of the spirits spoke up, “in REVERSE!”

Blake couldn’t believe his ears. “You mean to tell me the spell is turning Nora into a GIANTESS?!”

“Sounds a little severe when you phrase it that way…but yes, that’s exactly what’s happening here.”

It didn’t take long at all for Nora’s enlarging, concerned form to break through the ceiling completely, collapsing the school’s entire west wing. The bully’s growth thankfully ceased once she reached a new height of fifty feet tall. On the bright side, her clothes managed to grow with her. Unfortunately, her towering frame led terrified students to scatter in mass panic.

Blake stood in shock as his face turned pale. “What have I done?!”

Normally, the fact that she now towered over pretty much the entire town of New Opal would bring joy to Nora, but even bullies had standards, apparently. The pudgy giantess looked down at the scrambling citizens with a baffled expression on her face. She was confused and, for once in her life, afraid. This wasn’t what she wanted at all. Far from it.

“What in the world?!” Nora reacted, her gargantuan voice shattering windows all around her - the windows of buildings and cars alike. This only served to drive New Opal’s denizens into even more chaos and panic. The monolithic girl didn’t dare speak again, or even move very much from her current position, for fear of snuffing out lives that actually mattered to her...however few there were.

Blake exited the janitor’s closet in a frantic effort to find some way to return Nora to normal size, before abruptly bumping into the only other student brave enough to stick around in the midst of a gigantic crisis.

“Aria..!”

The brown-haired schoolgirl faltered as she and Blake recovered from their impact. “Oh, sorry, Blake…I should’ve been more careful.”

“Actually, Aria…” Blake began to explain, “…I’m the one who should’ve been careful. I intended to get back at Nora for picking on me all the time, but I accidentally grew her to enormous proportions. This is all my fault..!” Blake felt tears sting his eyes.

Aria looked on with sympathy. “I don’t care whose fault this is. Somebody has to make this right!”

Up above, Nora began to lose her balance, clearly not used to being as huge as she was now. Her massive, jean-clad rear came crashing down towards the normal-sized teens. With little time to react, Blake charged towards Aria, pushing her out of the way of the oncoming ass. Miraculously, both high-schoolers avoided being crushed into red stains as Nora’s butt landed on the floor, dangerously close to their location.

Reeling from her rough landing, Nora glared down at her regular target, seething rage in her eyes. “Blake?! What did you do to me, you little twerp?!”

“Nora, please, relax..!” Blake was struggling to keep his own composure. “I can fix this, just…give me a sec.”

Closing his eyes, the bespectacled young man whispered a chant in the ancient mages’ language, and a light green aura surrounded Nora’s enormous body before she felt her surroundings gradually enlarge. In mere moments, the bully was back to her normal-scale self - a little dizzy from changing sizes, but still relatively okay.

As Nora approached him, Blake cowered, anticipating a punch to the gut, or a kick to the groin. But the chubby bully did no such thing, much to his (and Aria’s) relief.

“You know, shrimp…” Nora spoke surprisingly calmly, “…that was actually kinda cool, the way you used magic and stuff. Maybe tomorrow you could teach me some of your spells!”

Blake smiled softly. “I might not mind that…”

Then a smirk crept onto Nora's lips. “…Right after another swirly, of course!”
© Copyright 2019 SuperKirby2 (superkirby2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198224-Blakes-Bigger-Bully