*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199022-UNDERSTANDING-EMOTIONS
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2199022
Emotions are distinctive attribute of man which makes him different from other creations .
Emotions are to be felt in core of heart because sometimes brain does not accept because it demands logic.Human's wisdom demands reasons for the expression of person but in back of mind we just make guesses for emotions.Only the person who is suffering ,knows the truth of his/her feelings.Emotions are the most powerful thing which hold families and true essence of relationships together .Feelings make us human ,and its okay to be sad or raged but there should be a way to control them and as human we should maintain balance between our positive and negative feelings.Life becomes easier when we have control our emotions and notions since heart and mind are related to each other.We should spread the positive emotions around us in the society of materialism .People are running after materialistic things and their aims have also been changed to get worldly things,in such society there is need to understand others' feelings and emotions for betterment of ourselves.
© Copyright 2019 kalsoom naz (kalsoomnaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199022-UNDERSTANDING-EMOTIONS