*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199122-SUFFERINGS
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #2199122
Sufferings are never invited but ultimately carve a good human being.
Sufferings may not liked by people but people who spend their half lives in facing difficulties and growing through pain are the ones who fall in love with them.Sufferings are difficult to bear and tolerate but the person who passes through different stages of it with patience and courage becomes gold.He shines at the first look with all the required qualities of good human being.Life is cruel sometimes,we make all our efforts to live a joyous life but situations do not let us do what we desire.In core of heart of every person may be there are hundred or thousand desires are those which are not fulfilled just because of the reasons that we were not able to fulfill them because of responsibilities or sufferings.The main gist is to understand that the storm of desires never ends ,neither for rich nor for poor ,but the comfort that a struggling soul enjoys on accomplishment of desire is unexplained.
© Copyright 2019 kalsoom naz (kalsoomnaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2199122-SUFFERINGS