*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200019-Atlanta-Braves-Are-Series-Bound
Rated: E · Assignment · Sports · #2200019
The Atlanta Braves are built to contend; here's why
It is no surprise that the trio of Freddie Freeman, Ronald Acuna Jr. and Ozzie Albies are making a splash on the the 2019 Atlanta Braves.

Earlier this year, I did a season preview around Spring Training predicting the Braves to be your World Series Champions this year.

The Braves are on a roll offensively, and the trio's ability to produce and get the ball rolling and hit in the right direction is downright impressive.

People may say that the Braves robbed Acuna Jr. on his new eight year, 100 million dollar contract, but something says he knew that it is going to be a good few years to be a Brave.

His stats prove this true. On the year, so far he has 37 home runs and 93 batted in. That's impressive to say the least. Teammates Ozzie Albies and Freddie Freeman are having themselves a year as well. Freeman so far has 38 home runs and 115 batted in and is abtting .300.
Albies has 19 home runs, 173 batted in, and is hitting .276 thus far.


With these three Braves raking in the power category, aside from the bullpen, this is a Grade A team.

All in all, great things are in in store for the 2019 Atlanta Braves. The sky's the limit, and it is no where but up from here!
© Copyright 2019 Angelina Rizzo (angelinarizzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2200019-Atlanta-Braves-Are-Series-Bound