*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201089-Trilogy-of-Elrondux-Part-1
by celloh
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #2201089
A day in Maelowdyn. It takes place in the fictional country of Elrondux or Elrond.
Chapter 1 : Just a normal day in Maelowdyn

It all began in the age of GrĂ¢n. Maelowdyn was a shore city in Elrondux ruled by the family of Elrond. It was a small and average city. But it had a one major flaw, it was corrupt. The main income source of the city was fishing and sailing. There was a river in the midst of the city, it was called the Middle Man river because of how it flowed through the city.
Between the houses there was a dark alleyway because of the limited money the houses were made so that they were inches away from eachother. There was a woman in this alleyway she had a terrified face and she was running. While she ran she was staggering.Her dress was getting dirty and muddy as she staggered. She was followed by some persons.
At first, 30 minutes ago, she noticed that a aman with a robe and a hood was following her. She couldn't go to guards. The guards were corrupt. Her only chance was to reach her hose and she was almost there. Almost. She stumbled into a trash can and fell. She tried to scream, she wanted to scream. She wanted to scream so that people in the street could help her but it was no use. She couldn't move an inch it was either from fear or from the dark aura man behind her was 'holding'.

She couldn't move an inch. She only could breathe. Then all of a sudden her body felt as light as a feather. She thought she could fly then she looked down, she was flying! She flew to the man in robes, she knew he was a man from his shape. She followed him without her consent. And then she became unconscious.
© Copyright 2019 celloh (selchuk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201089-Trilogy-of-Elrondux-Part-1