*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201402-A-Day-at-the-Races
by MsGail
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2201402
A Mistress, Miss and sub story
A Day at the Races

We had been planning this for months. I had been training my girls to be ponies. One was really happy about the training the other one not so happy but she went along with it because her Mistress and Miss wanted her to.
I had got the girls harnesses, tails, hair, and hooves and a whip and hat for me and I had been training them to pull a cart.
I had spent the whole of the morning grooming them and doing their hair, plaiting it and weaving it with ribbons in co-ordinated colours
Suited and booted we got in the van we had hired and off we went. Of course arriving at the special racecourse I had to unload my ponies from the rear of the van. They were kicking and being difficult not wanting to come out but with a little persuasion from my whip out they came. I got a stable hand to help me with their cart and we trotted off to the stables.
I put on their harnesses and put the bits in their mouths. I got one of the stable lads to help me get them harnessed together and hitched up to the cart. Checking their tails were inserted properly and that they were holding their heads high I was helped up onto the cart.
I cracked my whip in the air and like I taught them they started off at a brisk walk. This was just what I wanted from my girls I was so very proud.
With another crack of the whip they did a high legged trot for me raising their legs high and walking in time. Fabulous.
We went onto the arena and joined the other ponies and carts trotting round. If I say so myself I thought our turn out was definitely one of the best with my pair of co-ordinated mares pulling our decorated cart.
After we had trotted round the arena twice we went off and the ponies were able to drink from the trough. Lapping up the water like good ponies.
We put our name down for some of the games including pony racing and cart racing. When my girls were called for their races they were raring to go but when the bell went for them to start their races one fell over and the other one wouldn't come out of her stall. What a shame.
They were better with the cart pulling and I managed to steer them round the course and we put in a respectable time. We even won a rosette for the race and another one for each of the girls for the best turned out newcomers. I was so very proud.
The ponies went back to the stables and I had a short while socialising with my fellow drivers.
Back to the van I loaded the cart and ponies in the back and off we went. Homeward bound. When we got back to our home and I opened the back of the van the 2 girls were lying down hugging each other totally exhausted.
What a fantastic day out.

© Copyright 2019 MsGail (msgailnsubbie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2201402-A-Day-at-the-Races