Outline Revision 1. Standard Outline Format.
|Outline Revision 1
I. Journey to the Port City
A. A cold wet night together
1. They talk about the port (Their purpose for the journey?)
2. Dietrich enjoys the weather (Has more visions)
3. Mordecai hates the weather exhibits some of his power.
B. Travelers on the path
1. Traveler’s drawn to the fire
2. Meet a daughter of the Merchant Lord Jericho Seaguard
C. Bandit attack
1. They join the weak caravan
2. Mordecai meets a young Ranger named Hamlen Dourd ‘Ham’
3. Attacked by Bandits
D. The Execution
1. In a fit of rage, Dietrich kills the bandit survivors
2. Mordecai and remaining caravan members shocked
3. Dietrich justifies his actions
4. Mordecai is worried about the change in his brother.
II. Arrival at the Port City
A. The Brothers and Ham meet the Lord of the Merchant Guilds
1. They are rewarded for there helping his daughter safely to the port.
2. Ham decides to tarry with them as they search for the Scribe who may have answers to the issue that Mordecai and Deitrich seek.
III. The Scribes Quest
IV. The Cavern of the Updron
V. Decisions Made
VI. Race to the Port
VIII. The Unresolved conclusion