*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203932-pick-your-poison
Rated: E · Poetry · Arts · #2203932
personalities are poisonous
there are four personality types. i bet you fit one, right? either reserved, egocentric, model or normal. i'm definitely the reserved type, but i don't know about you.

each has a power
either good or bad
but who even knows?
they'll all make you sad

here, i'll go over the bad sides briefly.

if you're reserved, then you're most likely shy. you wouldn't need to speak up if you didn't have to. you're probably quiet, don't talk to many people, aren't very involved.or if you are, you don't share your opinions.

if you're egocentric, you're labeled annoying. too full of yourself, maybe even too confident. people don't want to be friends with you, and if they are, it's because you're somehow popular.

if you're normal, then you're boring. too bland, too basic. you follow the trends, you're average. no one will see anything special in you. people want to be friends with you because you're basic. you're easy to handle; easy to maintain.

if you're a model, then people want to be like you. they want what you have. either that or they don't want you to have it. the only reason people would want to be friends with you is because they want your assets. being friends with you means they appear rich, and pretty.

pick one
choose it
keep it close

because forever
it stays
and now you know
© Copyright 2019 amy bernwarp (amxliastein at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203932-pick-your-poison