*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206273-The-Corruption-of-Pautilus-Prolouge
Rated: E · Fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #2206273
Prolouge of the story "The Corruption of Pautilus" (Draft 2)
My name is Chad, and my entire life, I knew Pautilus as this underwhelming, but diverse place where each region is unique in their own way. There was North Pautilus, the flourishing and prosperous part of the nation where all the wealthy folks lived. It's also where the mayor resides and gives his monthly announcements from the nation's capitol. West Pautilus was the industrial part of the nation, tons of stores and businesses. It was the place where most people went to work during the day. South Pautilus and East Pautilus were the two residential places in Pautilus, however, we were complete opposites. The South was like a major tourist site, it attracted tons of people every day, especially to places like Lavendel Park and Forte St. as they had a tradition of hosting major events there every month. The South was almost as prosperous as the North, and they have been been liked and respected by the North for a long time for their dedication to making Pautilus great. East Pautilus, where I lived, was the smallest and poorest region in Pautilus and is usually looked down upon by the other regions, especially the North. A lot of people including my best friend, Hary were looking for a change with the current state of East Pautilus, but the previous mayors have yet to build any motivation or compassion for the citizens of Pautilus to find this "change".

Until suddenly, everything "changed"...

© Copyright 2019 YanksTMP (yankstmp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206273-The-Corruption-of-Pautilus-Prolouge