*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211986-Mahomes-The-Future-Of-The-NFL
by Epiehl
Rated: E · Article · Sports · #2211986
A column about the future of Kansas City Chief's Patrick Mahomes.
I don't know if this year's Superbowl was a classic.

Although, it was another good comeback by the Kansas City Chiefs, something the team has been doing through out the National Football League's playoffs this year.

I do know this, though.

Kansas City's 31-20 win over the San Francisco 49ers has definitely cemented Patrick Mahomes place in NFL history.

Mahomes, 24, became the youngest quarterback to win the Superbowl.

Also, Mahomes won the Superbowl's Most Valuable Player award.

This kid is for real.

Yesterday, Mahomes completed 26 passes for a total of 286 yards and had two touchdowns.

The turning point of the game is when Mahomes competed a 44 yard pass to Tyreek Hill in the fourth quarter.

That pass put a spark into the Chiefs as Kansas City went on to score three touchdowns to secure the comeback win.

I believe that Mahomes is the future of the NFL.

I think this is not the first Superbowl title for Mahomes.

I think there is more to come in his future.
© Copyright 2020 Epiehl (epwriter2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211986-Mahomes-The-Future-Of-The-NFL