*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216503-MoS-Draks-earnest-confession
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #2216503
Masquerade of Souls is the Book #1 of The Fairy-Tale Told in a Hideout. Prologue.
This book has been written for those who love romance, humor, stories about thieves and bad guys who are shown from a very different angle, about difficult relationships, mysteries of human soul and secrets of one’s heart. Please enjoy it and be happy, for this is what I’ve considered my purpose as an author – to make people happy.

Though I try very hard to make you enjoy the story, it might happen that I let some mistakes of English sneak into the chapters. I beg to forgive me for that, as well as for poor language or lack of figures in the book. The reason of it is that English is not my native language. I promise I’ll try harder with each new chapter) If you spot something wrong or grammatically incorrect, feel free to comment on it. I’d be grateful for help, dear people. Being a novice writer (a very ambitious one, too), I’m prepared for all critics and light words.

Enjoy reading!

Entirely and always yours,

Drak.
© Copyright 2020 Draculus del Viafat (draculus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216503-MoS-Draks-earnest-confession