*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219118-Introduction-to-Porn-Mouse
Rated: 18+ · Serial · Adult · #2219118
How it all started.
Porn-Mouse is a former adult film star, washed up and way past his prime, with a beer-gut covering his mostly flaccid cock, he finds it hard working on small unknown productions under amateur directors. He used to be the biggest name in the rodential porn industry.

One day, drinking in his regular bar, the “Rat Trap”, a young Gerbil recognizes him, being PM’s long-time fan he asks him to sign his little fleshlight for him.

At first, PM is not excited about this and refuses. After the insistent rodent keeps asking, he tells the little guy to fuck off, or he’ll punch his incisors out.
Jimmy the Gerbil keeps showing up at the Rat Trap though, and bugging PM to tell him stories about his golden years.
Without really noticing, PM starts enjoying the little fuckers company and starts going to the bar every day himself, just in the hope of JG being there, so he could re-live his former glory and enjoy the attention of an admirer.
© Copyright 2020 Siim Kepp (pornmouse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219118-Introduction-to-Porn-Mouse