*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219121-Porn-Mouse-1---Getting-into-it
Rated: 18+ · Serial · Adult · #2219121
Part 1 of the new Porn-Mouse saga.
“Just buy me a pint, you little shit, and I’ll tell you how it all started!”

I was 17 years old, and I was kicked out of my hole for drinking and burrowing, I was a wild little fucker.
I stole more cat food than any mouse on this side of Moussissippi. The others didn’t like me stealing food from the cats. They were afraid it’d bring on the heat.
I didn’t give a shit. I was young and stupid.

Anyways, I fucked off to the Capital to make it big. I found a nice little crack right near the butchers.
In a month, I had stored enough bits of fat to start dealing. I was making money, and with money came the women. I was eating more seeds and fucking more Does than I had ever thought possible.
The ladies loved me, they said I was good, and I believed them, but it wasn’t going to last.

One day, returning home from another night of debauchery, someone was waiting for me, right in front of my house.
It was One-eyed Mick and two others I recognized from the nightlife scene. One of the goons grabbed me by my tail and spun me around, and the other one kicked me right in my big dick. I was all seeded up and tried to stay conscious, but they just kept kicking my dick, on and on.
Eventually, they stopped, and Mick came over to me himself, he leaned down and told me the words I’ll never forget :

“You wanna keep that pretty dick of yours, you work for me now.”

I knew Mick wasn’t someone to be fucked with. I’d heard stories. Everyone had.

“Mick was a Rat, did I mention that?”

“No you didn’t.”

“Okay, anyway, he was. Get me another one, and I’ll go on.”

I told him I’d do it. I didn’t have many other options. He told me to stay inside and clean my act up, take a few days rest and report to him on Wednesday. I did that.

On the way to my new gig, I couldn’t figure out what did he want from me. I’m smart, but I’m just a Mouse, he has an army of Street-Rats, why me?

He lived in a proper mansion, everybody knew whose place it was, and nobody fucked with it. I was let in by the guards. They clearly knew I was coming. There were a lot of rodents around, and everybody was looking at me with a cheeky little grin on their faces.
They knew who I was. I didn’t know how, or why, but they knew me.

I was escorted straight to the office, or that was what I thought. As I entered, I realized it wasn’t a typical office, there were four cameras in the room and six greasy looking Rats, some with massive curly whiskers, they all stopped talking and looked at me and then at my cock, a big smile came on their faces, they liked what they saw.
I was scared to death. Fortunately in a few moments, Mick entered the room through another door I hadn’t previously noticed. A beautiful Rat-Lady followed him. Her fur was dyed purple. I’d never seen anything like it, I was mesmerized.

“Oi, wake up, you little cunt!” said Mick, punching me lightly in the stomach.

I didn’t know what was going on, everything was moving so quickly, yet it all seemed to stand still.

“You have something I want—that big prick of yours. You’re a Mouse with a Rat’s cock. I know perverts who pay good money to see shit like that, now show me what you got!”

As Mick finished the sentence, the purple furred Doe crawled over to me and put her lips on my shaking penis.

“That’s it. That’s how it all started. I gotta go home now, I’m way too drunk, and your face is starting to annoy me.”

“Thank you so much for that, Porn-Mouse. Same time tomorrow?”

“Same time tomorrow.”
© Copyright 2020 Siim Kepp (pornmouse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219121-Porn-Mouse-1---Getting-into-it