*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219462-Lalbergo-Rigoletto
Rated: E · Article · Travel · #2219462
Travelog for Bard's Hall
This charming Inn in the centre of the village of Sovana, Tuscany, is a well kept secret. The ideal hide away for busy people looking to get away from it all, this 13th Century Inn has been respectfully modernised to meet the needs of today's guests whilst maintaining its period charm.

The five spacious bedrooms are all en suite and feature king sized beds and a bistro table and chairs for that sunny breakfast of prosciutto and cheese, or a romantic dinner for two. Meals can also be taken in the Inn's dining room which serves local produce, simply prepared.

The walled courtyard (pictured) is the ideal spot to read a novel, or simply sit and do nothing.

Although Sovana is a hill-top village it is built on a plateau so there are no steep streets or steps making it ideal for those with mobility issues. Parking is 20-30m from the main square and although it is paid parking the Inn will provide you with a permit for the duration of your stay.

173 words

© Copyright 2020 Odessa Molinari (omstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219462-Lalbergo-Rigoletto