*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220687-I-Could-Not-Help-But-Smile
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Inspirational · #2220687
Being appreciative of little kindnesses.
Love knocked on the front door today to just check to see how I was doing. Love wanted to know, if everything was alright or if anyone was taking care of me. Love did not want a thing, just to check-in.

I could not help but smile and feel special.

Love called today to see why I was stressing out about all of the people in my City who needed food and monetary help and I had not called them

Love got it together and made a delivery to the Mount Rainier Police Station with food for some of the families.

I could not help but smile and feel cherished.

Love sent me an inbox early this morning to say that there was some toilet paper left on their pallet and they thought that I could use it for our residents.

I could not help but smile and feel confident.

Love called and asked for my address today because they wanted to drop something off. I still can't imagine what it is or will be, but it's on its way.

I could not help but smile and sit here and wait.

Love is an amazing character that acts spontaneously or may be prompted by a post to just reach out and touch you. Love is an ACTION ver that is acting on me today, and for that I am thankful!

Peace and blessings always.
© Copyright 2020 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220687-I-Could-Not-Help-But-Smile