*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222825-Gratifying-Ownerships
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2222825
I thought of this today thinking that it would give someone hope.
         Gratifying ownerships is a long time in coming. It's surprising to know what's in store 🏪 for you, when you've established a degree, my version is The Confidence of knowing that you're Loved. Knowing Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you'll know that He loves you no matter what. You'll never be let down when you accept Him personally into your heart. It's all about faith, believing in someone that you can't see.

         A person can survive anything if you put your faith and trust in Him. Miracles can happen if you believe, and faith that they will happen. You need to have trust, trust that Jesus knows what He is doing. The most important thing to do is pray. Before you finish praying, say, In the Name of Jesus, it will be done.

         On a rainy day, and you're depressed, think of the rain ☔ as being liquid sunshine; this should help you smile, knowing that your flowers 💐 will be watered, your lawn will be greener, and your garden will grow. This is a display of joy in your heart, satisfying your inner beauty, a beauty that's being transformed into a gorgeous portrait, a portrait of loveliness, a loveliness that's irreplaceable in all of its aspects, and reminiscent of treasured memories.

         Good news will come our way, just believe in what God says, and your accomplishments will be many, and your testimonials will be victorious, as you see miracles begin to take place. Don't forget to give God thanks; you'll be blessed by making Him proud.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
© Copyright 2020 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222825-Gratifying-Ownerships