*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226466-Go-tell-it-on-the-mountain
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2226466
me on my soap-box my mom calls it
God's got the whole world in his hand's folks this is true but just because he has the whole world in his hands doesn't mean we can just rest on our behinds when we see sin and hate running amuck in our world. We have some stuff to do including prayer, fasting, speaking up when needed, taking action when needed, walking in love towards all God's creation just to name a few things. We are not just to sit and watch the world go by and or watch it go on to Hell no madam, no sir. We have much work to do and if we do nothing one day God will make us give an account of this mark my words. When good men /women do nothing evil thrives. I say not on my watch. I will not just give in ever to the devil never ever. That means first dealing with the sin in me but that also means that the sin all around me must be addressed also. Jesus is the answer for sure but how will the world know unless we go tell it on the mountain and also live it out, folks.
© Copyright 2020 Happy to write (ndbassett40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226466-Go-tell-it-on-the-mountain