*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2227099-Lessonreminder-from-beet-juice
Rated: E · Short Story · Educational · #2227099
God shared this with me as I became unglued at the ever-growing mess all around me.
Cooking dinner I decided that I needed to cook something healthy with my grilled sandwich so I decided beets was the right choice. Beets I love them but you know the juice stains big time. I tried to open the can which I struggled to do and when I did get it open only the juice decided to come out and coming out and slashing on everything I was upset as I noticed that it was everywhere even on my kitchen cushion really God why. I started rebuking the devil of course only to hear a still small voice mention Jesus' blood and hear the voices say something to the effect, my blood gets everywhere it must get everywhere. It stains Lord the beet juice stains no my blood cleanses not stains I heard the voice say. Wow, and when I went on to dump the beets in the bowel which took a little bit of effort on my part more messes and in the pan more mess this is getting on my nervous by know but it wiped clean as ever just like the juice was never there but it was. The blood covers us and makes us clean y'all but we must be covered first. Beet juice Hmmm well one never knows does one.
© Copyright 2020 Happy to write (ndbassett40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2227099-Lessonreminder-from-beet-juice