*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228049-Love-Is-Patient
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #2228049
It can’t be rushed
We have all heard the scripture “Love is patient, love is kind...”. The saying goes on and it describes love perfectly. Love is very patient, and if it’s not patient then it is needy, selfish, co-dependent, and even hurtful. Real love takes time to nurture and grow.

With patience and care the most beautiful love emerges and thrives. Even when there is hurt involved, the patience of love can heal, and what comes forth is a stronger, deeper, more resilient love. Patience in love allows one to breathe, to express, and to explore. Patience allows freedom and doesn’t restrict out of selfish needs. Patience is kindness.

Working through challenges brings about a closeness and bond that far surpasses love that is rushed just to feel good. Love developed over time becomes permanent, and the connection becomes unbreakable. Taking it slow ensures a strong foundation that will weather any storm.

When it’s genuine, love is beautiful, but it does need time and patience. To rush love results in certain failure. It’s well worth it to be patient and to give love time.
© Copyright 2020 Whitney (whitneyne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228049-Love-Is-Patient