*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228199-His-New-Ride
Rated: E · Short Story · Activity · #2228199
The Love And Pure Enjoyment Of It
For the enjoyment of Someone's New Ride is Very Pleasurable. But Unfortunately to get there You May have to wreck along the way. To have those Bumps In the Road Like this is A Blessing in Disguise for the Most in This Case. For A Beautiful Wonderful 2004 Audi Convertible with Black Interior. Very Exquisite Pearl Handled Wood going All the Front Up through the Dash. This Vehicle I Mind You Only has 58000 Actual Miles. From What I gather this Car was Garage Kept for A Number of years, the Previous Owner before this last one Past away. Now Mike the Owner of this Lovely Vehicle Got Lucky to get This Vehicle from this person in which she happened to be a Nurse that Did Not need this vehicle. Last Moment BFF called about this particular car. Very Fortunate to Learn About This Car They Did. Even BFF was Almost Willing to Buy This Wonderful Car. This is How Much This Car Really Looks in its Current Shape and Form. For me just a Weary Traveler at Times Explaining this story. For a Man Who Works Hard throughout His Life and Has Moderate Vehicles throughout His Life So Far. But Like Mike He Has Had Fair Share of Issues Along The Way. Seek Happiness Ever Once For a Really Nice Current Ride. To Be 73 years Old and Young again For It Why Not?. Make Himself and His Family Very Proud of Him For His Personal Accomplishment. He has Had several vehicles Throughout His Life. Mike Used To Ride Motorcycles For A period in His Life In Which He Really Enjoyed. He Did Several occasions Rode Motorcycle With His BFF All Around For A While. Then Accident Few Years Ago Has Put That Aside. Like His Last Vehicle 2006 PT Cruiser Convertible Cruiser. Started Out To Be A Nice Vehicle, But then in The End It was A Problem For Him. From having Problems With The Motor To Having An Accident And Coming Away Overall Decently From That To Allow Him To Purchase His Current Vehicle. Telling Friends and Family of His Vehicle purchase. Making Them Proud As Can Be So To Say. People Were Very Happy to Reply Back About The New Ride. Especially His Sister Down In Clearwater, FL Who He Is Close To. She Really is A Wonderful Person because She has Helped Me A Time or Two Out Also. His Sister Name is Carol. My Sister Cindy Also was Very Happy For Him Also.To Take A Ride In A 2004 Convertible Like That In That In the Afternoon Cruising Along the Ohio River Here in Louisville, KY Listening To Joe Bonamossa and Mofar Wonderful Music It was A Lot Fun And Very Enjoyful It was Once Again. I Appreciated Him and the Sweet Ride Very Much For That.
© Copyright 2020 Crusader (damageinc55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228199-His-New-Ride