*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230645-Dealing-With-My-Grief-Of-My-Losses
Rated: E · Short Story · Death · #2230645
Dealing With Losses
I am dealing with the loss of a loved one.Some days are better then others.I loss my father in 1998 to a massive heart attack also.So when my boyfriend died of a massive heart attack it really hit home with me again.I still sit and cry over the loss of my father.So now i have to pick up the pieces of my life and carry on everyday.I know in my heart i will be ok soon.With gods help i will get through each day.I pray every morning .i p.for god to help me through everyday and he does help me in many ways.I keep going everyday because i have my family for support and my children for support.My children have been a big help since i lost my boyfriend in July.If it was not for my children helping through this diffcult time in my life i do not know what i would do.I am thankful for the support of my children to help me cope with every thing i am dealing with in my life right now.
© Copyright 2020 princess (peanut2365 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230645-Dealing-With-My-Grief-Of-My-Losses