*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231916-The-guilt
Rated: E · Essay · Writing.Com · #2231916
Turn your sad soul into a happy one.
We used to fight a lot.. But today there was a little argument between me and her.. I was very aggressive as always I am.. Even she argued as usual.. As she is the younger sibling, I always wanted her to obey with me and do whatever I say.. She always does things for me and never lets me down..
Today, after the fight, I went to my room and she sat on her study table and was listening to her online classes. After a few minutes.. I noticed that she was crying. I could hear her silent cry.. Breathing.. Squeezing her nose.. Exhaling and inhaling very sharply.. I didn't try to stop her... I was listening.. Just listening to her silent cry!!!
After sometime.. She fell asleep laying her head on the table.. As she cried a lot, her throat became dry and I could hear her snoring.. I could feel that she was tired...
By evening, everything was alright.. But.. What if she doesn't talk to me?? What if she hates me for hurting her??
Either of us may be right...
But the argument was ended long ago....

All I knew was... My ego held me from making her stop from crying so hard!!!
" You don't do the same mistake. "
© Copyright 2020 Unique ink (uniqueink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231916-The-guilt