*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232419-Candy-Love-Prt-2
by Natty
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Action/Adventure · #2232419
I tried a second part to my first candy love letter.
My sweetest cookie.
Do you remember when we met? I saved you from the sherbet volcano dodging rocks of gumballs climbing higher and higher as the gummy bears tried to turn you into one of them. I only had a lollypop stick for a weapon, but nothing will ever make me lose you my pear drop. I swang wildly, Knocking them down deep into the sugar pit. The rest ran my dearest skittle. I fled with you riding a jelly bean down the volcano as it spewed molten sugar trying to get us. When we reached the bottom, You flung yourself into my arms and, we lovingly kissed under the laffy taffy trees. My sweet little dolly mix, Since that day, I will never leave your side, I am bound to you and our adventures. I need you at my side in our cottage made from logs of twix next to the milky lake. The wild sour patch kids play in the tall wild strawberry laces with the jelly babies. As the sun sets and I cuddle with you, I know what real love feels like.
© Copyright 2020 Natty (natty271 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232419-Candy-Love-Prt-2