How to start the review.
|The Ideal Review
The review is an art. So, the reviewer is an artist. Every reviewer should keep it in their mind before starting a review. Therefore, the basic conceptions of review should keep in their mind properly.
What is the prime purpose of a review? This is the most important question. The answer is very simple. The reviewer needs to create an interest in that particular literature. But, how? Actually, there is no certain process. Adopt your own style. Just do one thing, this is nothing but always focus on your prime aim.
But, I tell you a bunch of processes which you should do. These are given below:-
1. Read the entire topic once or twice first or until meaning is fully clear to you.
2. When you start reviewing, try to read your mind, do not see the review again.
3. Try to write it in simplest of words.
4. You search the magnetic sentence from the topic. What is the magnetic sentence? It is just a single sentence which is stuffed with the central idea of the topic.
5. You need to describe this magnetic sentence logically.
6. Avoid the weaknesses of the author. Always remember, nobody can be master of all spheres. Try to concentrate on the strong points of the writer.
7. Your review should be encouraging one.
8. If you think, you do not encourage the author, you simply leave it but do not frustrate anybody.
9. Only grammatical & spelling errors should be corrected politely but it doesn’t forget, does not hamper rating.
10. Rating depends on the quality of the author.
11. Please, discuss readability in brief. Whether it has good readability or not.
12. Remember, a good rating may be the source of inspiration.
You can add some addons like analysis the characteristics of the topic, the title is proper or not and something more as per your wish. It is totally optional and needs more study and practice to develop the skill.