*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235302-The-Divided-World-Script
by Espy
Rated: E · Script/Play · Supernatural · #2235302
I made this during my Advanced Composition class this week.
(In a darkened forest, DARION steps in front of MADDISON and looked at her younger brother, NIKOLAS.)

                             DARION
                   (smiled and laughed)
I bet you don't know who I am, Ms. McNeal. I'm afraid we haven't met the proper way. I believe we might have but that was in the past when you were younger. And who might this be? (looks at NIKOLAS) Ms. McNeal, you've made a terrible mistake by protecting the youngest member of the family. He should be the one protecting himself.

                             MADDISON
                   (backed away from DARION and held onto NIKOLAS with her tight grasp around his body)
Why don't you leave me and Nikolas alone?! You must be insane or something. Why would you just assume such a thing like that? My family might know a lot more than me about you. You're dangerous to me and my youngest brother. I'm the one to protect him until he's able to protect himself from evil doings like you.

                             DARION
                   (snickered at MADDISON's older brothers)
This isn't the first time since I've seen you or your meddling older brothers in this area. This family is quite known for having a female werewolf existing at this time of year. You've made quite an impact for yourself, haven't you?

                             MADDISON
                   (looks at her parents)
No-you got it all wrong! I've never heard of you before. My parents or my brothers didn't want to say anything about you to me probably because of what you put them through. And don't you dare bring them into this mess that you obliviously created yourself! We're a normal family that has special abilities to stop you! Explain yourself...

                             DARION
                   (steps closer to MADDISON)
You were just a baby wolfie when we met. (scoffs) Your oldest brother wouldn't let me near you so that I could have a closer look. (walks up to WILLIAM and DEMETRIUS) It's really upsetting to see it happen this way other than you give in and let me take a sample of your blood, Ms. Maddison McNeal. But I just don't see it that way, you know? (looks back at MADDISON) You're just so stubborn and really, you're a weakened pup just like your father!


                             MADDISON
I told you to not bring any of my family members into this argument. (growls) My dad isn't the reason why I was made the way that I was born. It's nobody's fault except for mine. Nobody stopped them from what they inserted into my blood. They put werewolf DNA into my blood system, and I wanted to stop them, but I couldn't because I was young at the time. My brothers wanted to protect me, and I allowed them to do so.

                             DARION
                   (turned towards MADDISON's parents and walked up to them)
You would've understood if you've just listened to me, Anthony. (smirks) Your daughter is the only reason that's holding you back. Didn't you want to get rid of her by any chance? Was it your wife that said your daughter was a mistake in the family? Let's see here. (BEAT) All the bad sayings from other people say that Maddison needs to be tracked down and be taught a lesson about being a werewolf.

                             MADDISON
                   (looks at her dad with complete fear on her face)
Wait-what? Dad, you didn't say that about me, did you? He's just saying that to bring me down, isn't he? I'm not a mistake! I never was a mistake because I have a bright future ahead of me right now and I don't need you to tell me how to live my life!

                             DARION
                   (laughs, and turned to MADDISON)
I mean you're not like a "normal" wolf, human, or any creature that's from the animal world. I believe that you should go back and stay there! It's for the protection of others and the mortals around you. You're the only one here who has both your parents' alpha markings for an immortal celestial being. So just face it, you don't belong here.

                             MADDISON
I've heard that several times throughout my childhood. You know what though? I'm proud to be in my dad's footsteps because he supported me when times had gotten tough! You don't know what the schools put me through, what my enemies done to me, and how many times I actually ran from home to get away from all this stupid drama! You're just driving me insane right now!

                             DARION
                   (shocked from MADDISON's statement)
You've been picked on and ran away from home? Didn't you talk to someone about this? Cause from the way that it's being mentioned right now, it doesn't make any sense to me.

                             MADDISON
Maybe you need to look at it from my perspective. How would you feel if that would have happened to you?

                   (DARION walked cautiously to MADDISON. DARION lifted her head up with his right hand. He whistled for one of his dire-wolf commanders.)

                             
          DARION
I would've felt a bit depressed but I'm not the one dealing with all the drama from everybody. And besides, I used to be your dad's hunting partner after he met Leena. My name is Darion Collins. You haven't met Alexis Jackson, have you? She's one of my dire-wolf commanders for my pack. (whispers into ALEXIS's ear)

                             
          MADDISON
Look here Darion. I don't care who that is. I want to find out how you know who I am and how you found us again after so long.

                             DARION
                   (laughed then smirked)
Ah, Maddison... I found your dad alone in this exact forest. We've gotten along after we "bumped" into each other. This was back in January of 2001. Heh. Your mother was going to have you in the nursery in two months so I told him that I would stick around-

                             MADDISON
So that you can help them out? Yeah, I know how this goes...So what did you do for my mom?

                             DARION
                   (annoyed)
She wanted me to hunt down some meat for her and that's what I did. Two months later, she had you in the nursery, but she wanted me to stick around. I did as Leena requested until I saw you and you know...

                             MADDISON
What did you do to me?

                             DARION
                   (walked away from MADDISON)
I didn't do anything that harmed your parents only you. When they both went hunting, they left me in the nursery to watch over you. (pulls out a small, half emptied potion bottle with yellow substance in it from his jacket pocket) I just had you swallowed this werewolf substance before your parents returned to the nursery. You were just a normal wolf pup but now look at you. A female werewolf! (chuckles to himself)

                             MADDISON
                   (growls loudly, then slowly walked up to DARION)
So, you're the first white coat to put that solution into me? I-I can't believe it...I thought that the white coats from that strange place put the solution into me!

                             DARION
          (confused)
White coat? I haven't heard that term in ages! Do you mean scientists?

                             MADDISON
They're white coats! I want to call them that! You're a hunter and a white coat! What do you want from us?

                             DARION
I only need you and a small drop of your blood. Everybody back at my place wants to see an immortal like you get experimented on a lot more since you left the laboratory back then. If it wasn't for your parents taking you away from us, then you would've had all the werewolf DNA within you. All you need to do is come with me. (extends hand out towards MADDISON)

                             MADDISON
                   (looks wearily at her parents, then sighed)
If it's only to protect them and everybody else, then I'll go willingly. (takes DARION's hand)

                             DARION
                   (smiles softly)
That's my brave little werewolf girl. Let's go now, shall we?

                   (They both exit off the stage.)











© Copyright 2020 Espy (espymartinez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235302-The-Divided-World-Script