day 20 writing challenge
|Describe the cultural, political and/or religious setting in your novel, regardless of whether the cultural setting is fictional, historical, or modern.
(1) What do your societies believe?
(2) In what practices do they engage?
(3) What laws or rules of society are in place?
(4) Who/what enforces the laws and rules and how successful are they?
(5) What technologies are in use?
(6) How does the setting impact your protagonist(s) in their pre-story lives?
(7) How does the setting impact the plot of your story
This story is based around the effects a daughters kidnapping has on her mother a successful businesswoman. They are just like normal society good and bad. Their life has mainly been around the business working long hours.