Very few new ideas or words today. Most are stolen or borrowed and presented as one's own.
|Some of the following pieces were stolen, modified, and shared as a thought and truism that I embrace.
I have heard others say that the election was not about an individual, a party, or a group of people, but about America. For me, the election was also about values and the way of life that I have chosen for me and mine (until they got old enough to make their own choices).
SO, NO MATTER WHO YOU VOTED FOR IN THE LAST ELECTION, NOW THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER, we are all still guaranteed these promises:
1. God will still be on His throne.
2. Jesus will still be King of kings and Lord of lords.
3. The Bible will still have all the answers to every problem.
4. The tomb will still be empty.
5. Jesus will still be the only way to heaven.
6. Prayer will still work - it will still make a difference,
and God will still answer prayer.
7. The cross, not the government, will still be our salvation.
8. There will still be room at the cross.
9. Jesus will still save anyone who places their faith and trust in Him.
10. God will still be with us always - He will never leave us nor forsake us.
If you are reading this and you have similar beliefs, then it is up to "us" to return to those values that have inspired and kept us over the years.
We want people to be honest with us, then be honest with yourself and them.
If we want people to treat us with respect and dignity, be respectful, and exhibit dignity to everyone you meet.
Can't stand liars, bigots, hypocrites, don't lie, stop being a bigot, and show enough do not be a hypocrite.
Need America to return to its values, then lead the way by practicing those values that you most want to see in others.
If you want good neighbors, well, good neighbors start with you and spread throughout the community.
God has made promises to us, but He has also asked many things of us, and although it is not a tit for tat, it sure would be nice if we all practiced what we preach! I learned that during my first union strike at the National Education Association (NEA). Thank you, Dave Graham, Paul Haubner, and Paul Putnam!
YES, let's make America great again, but one where "all" people are truly treated equally, equitably, fairly, and with dignity and respect.
I am in! Are you? Remember, charity begins at home and spreads abroad.
Peace and blessings to you always.