*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238041-Cyborg-Attack
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #2238041
Brief take on horror
It was a regular day for Dean as he was driving back his company bus to the terminal. He works as a driver in this transport company. It was his routine to drive from early morning till night and drove back to his terminal. He was on his way that day too as usual. Since it already gets late at night when he drives back usually, so mostly he is alone on his way back to the terminal daily.

This day, he was alone too on the bus while driving back to the terminal. The terminal was about 10 minutes distance away when he looked up and in the mirror, he noticed someone looked like a cyborg with sharp claws. Dean knew that the bus is supposed to be completely empty by now, he looked back immediately but to his surprise, there was no one in there.

"Maybe it's because I am too tired today", Dean thought. He didn't dare to look back again at the mirror that day. He reached the terminal, locked the bus, and reached home.

The next day he was again on his duty. Driving all day and then returning to the terminal after dropping the last passenger. He was not feeling that much tired today as compared to yesterday.

All of a sudden his eyes caught something in the mirror again. It was the same Cyborg with claws probing the bus.
He wasn't 2 seats away from him, but just at the distance of one seat. Dean got scared. He slowed down the bus and looked back. There was no one. He again speeds up his bus and reaches the terminal. He didn't inform anyone of the incident, he was scared.

Again, the next day he was driving back to his terminal late at night. He looked in the mirror intentionally and he literally just got freeze by looking up in the mirror. The Cyborg was sitting in the distance so near and tentacles probing the engine of the bus.
Dean's heart was thumping so hard, he was scared for life at this moment. Somehow he reached safely the terminal. And went home fast. On reaching home he realized he got a fever and fell ill. He took the day off from the job to stay home the next day.

The next morning when he was preparing to get to his job, he received a call from his Transport company friend.

"Hey, Dean? DF-8863 that's your bus. Right?",

Asked the friend. "Yes, why?",

Dean inquired. "Yesterday, another driver was sent to drive your bus as you were on a day off.", said friend.

"Maybe, Then?", Asked Dean.

"He is murdered.", Answered the friend.

Dean got chills down his spine, he knew who's behind that murder.

"He has been attacked with something sharp on his neck and there are the marks of scratches on all his back".

No one was ever able to solve the mystery behind it. Who was that thing and want it wanted?

500 words

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238041-Cyborg-Attack