*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238181-THE-NEW-AMERICA
Rated: E · Article · Political · #2238181
This is about the new era in the politics of America.
7th November, 2020.
Today is a very special day in the history of America. Today Joe Biden and his running mate, Kamala Harris have been declared winners of the presidential election. They are taking over from Trump and Pence. This has been a very tough and fierce race. First of all, there has been this COVID-19 pandemic that restricts large gatherings making the campaigns very difficult. Because of pride, Trump also fell sick. He always had large rallies with unmasked people. Biden, on the other hand, did not call for large gatherings. He instead had simple meetings with only three people. Every time that happened, Trump would mock him calling him names like “Sleepy Joe”. At the end of it all, Biden is the next president of America. This election has made history. First, Trump is the second 1st term president of America. But what is most important is that Kamala Harris is the first female vice-president of America and also the first American- African- Indian vice president. That has, like every other experience, inspired me to work hard and follow my dream. Both Biden and Harris are a huge inspiration. I pray that God gives them a prosperous reign. I pray that He gives them wisdom like King Solomon to rule with truth and justice and bring back the Lord’s glory to America. I pray that they are humble and fair. I love you Biden and Harris. God bless you. God bless America.
© Copyright 2020 Mulungi (mulungi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238181-THE-NEW-AMERICA