*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238812-The-Lamb-Who-Roars
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #2238812
The little babe of Bethlehem is the Lord of Glory, who rose from the dead.
The little Baby Jesus is the living, conquering Lord.
The little Baby Jesus saves His people with His might.
Before the little baby could speak, He was already the Word everlasting.
Before the little baby could make anything with wood, He was already the Lamb sacrificed on the wood.

The little Baby Jesus was born of a virgin on one of the Holiest Pair of days in human HIStory.
The little Baby Jesus was the Son of the greatest king of the nation, Israel, whose name is David.
Before the little baby could change Himself, He had already changed the world, forever.
Before the little baby could walk out of His house alone, He was already the One, Who would walk out of the tomb.

The little Baby Jesus slept on a pillow of itchy, scratchy hay after His birth in a stable in Bethlehem.
The little Baby Jesus was once again laid to rest in a cave after the Man He became was killed on a cross.
Before the little baby had one coin to His Name, He was already the Wealth of the World and the Owner of the Universe.
Before the little baby could know clean air outside the stable, He was already the sweetness of Heaven's aroma.

The little Baby Jesus left the pristine glories of Salem's blissful peace to enter an animals' bed, breakfast & latrine.
The little Baby Jesus was not welcomed into a human room, but animals welcomed Him into their humble abode.
Before the little baby could wield the tools of the carpenter's trade, He slept in the product of those tools.
Before the little baby could make a table for a meal, He was already the bread and the wine for that table.

The little Baby Jesus is Eternity's greatest Man, Who is also God.
The little Baby Jesus is the greatest extant Honor of Eternity, but He died as HIStory's greatest shame.
Before the little baby could speak the word, "death," He stood risen from the dead in the HIStory of Eternity.
Before the little baby could bring water to a lamb, He was the Lamb, Who could slate a believer's thirst from sin.

Word Count: 363
Line Count: 20
The Verse Used: Luke 2:11, KJV

The Prompt: "His (Jesus') birth, highlight what His birth means to you."

"For unto you is born this day
in the city of David a Saviour,
which is Christ the Lord.
"
(Luke 2:11)


by Jay O'Toole
on November 30th, 2020


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2020 Jay O'Toole (777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238812-The-Lamb-Who-Roars