*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238823-The-Krakens-Prisoners---blurb
Rated: ASR · Outline · Fantasy · #2238823
Some blurb for the second epic fantasy novel in my 'Brownies of Velmoran' trilogy
Aira, a brownie, and her kin have been forced into a lowly existence since their coastal homeland was stolen by Krysila, an immortal kraken. Enslaved by humans and other faerie races, Aira dreams of the day she and her kin will be free.

But her quest will not be easy. With a journey of endurance, heartbreak, and faith, Aira must find her inner strength in order to save her people.

Aira's hopes of winning back her ancestral homeland rise as she unearths the magical sword forged to kill the kraken and encounters another group of brownies apparently longing to help her. However, these new friends are not what they seem.

Can Aira uncover the true identity of this uncanny group of brownies, or will she and her friends fall into the trap that Krysila has laid?



Buy the novel on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BK3219VX/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER...
© Copyright 2020 HollyMerry (hollymerry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238823-The-Krakens-Prisoners---blurb