*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241963-Grading-Steve-Cohen-in-Free-Agency
Rated: E · Article · Sports · #2241963
Mets Owner Steve Cohen gets graded so far in free agency


Steve Cohen bought the New York Mets with a goal in mind. His goal is to turn this team around for the better. Here’s a look at what he’s done so far, and how it might play out in the long run for the Mets.

Trading for Carlos Carrasco and Fransisco Lindor was excellent. Giving up Amed Rosario and Andrès Giménez was risky, but worth it. The Mets got a top 5 player in the MLB via trade.

Signing James McCann and Trevor May was electric. Things are looking up in New York. Still, it isn’t certain that this will lure the likes of Trevor Bauer to the Mets, but, one thing is for certain. JT Realmuto was asking for too much, and he was a risky signing at that. James McCann has a cannon for an arm and defensively is a huge plus at the backstop.

The Mets look like a playoff team on paper already, and there’s more moves to make. Things are definitely changing for the better.
Grade A+
© Copyright 2021 Nicole Flores (nickicoleee92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241963-Grading-Steve-Cohen-in-Free-Agency