*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245777-Shake-it-Like-a-Pom-Pom
Rated: E · Critique · Activity · #2245777
Doing it the way women do cause they don`t own anything extra than men. Go Aurora!
Alone Soggy Souls Excert by Kathleen Ann Montgomery: Not wanting to remain in a situation of such tempatation looking at himself, would he looking at himself differently if he called himseld herself, it is like a whole nother wardrobe was opened to him. He was still he, but he wanted to take commonly applied meaning of word herself and it be how he felt about himself. Aurora decided a bold move might be the best. So in full view of the person in her thatfell into her slave name Asra, which is what she called her birth name, she opened her new wardrobe in full view of this Asra and grabbednew undergarments that seemed fresh to her and a fairly modest gentleman`s dress. As she put them on, Asra`s as widened as he took in all his curves. Asra struggled to retain an air of calmness as he buckeled up her own shoesn-his shoes and left Aurora to her thoughts to go check on her - his son in the next room. Contested meanings of pronouns, Aurora will take female until he can change the meaning in his own mind to male pronouns.
© Copyright 2021 RocksbytheSea (patriamishards at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245777-Shake-it-Like-a-Pom-Pom