*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258178-BOOK
Rated: E · Poetry · Writing · #2258178
Poem using the form of a Clarity Pyramid
BOOK
turn pages
read it all

enter a new world
learn something that is new
and lose yourself completely

"someone else's mind in writing"



This poem was written to try the form of the week from The Poet's Place group.

GROUP
The Poet's Place   (E)
Poets can discuss, review, request reviews, etc. of their unique form of writing.
#1937699 by Dave




"The Clarity Pyramid, designed by Jerry P. Quinn, is a poem consisting of two triplets and a single line (7 lines in all). Usually, this poem is center aligned when displayed.

The first triplet has 1, 2, and 3 syllables. The title of the poem is the one-syllable word of the first triplet, which is displayed in all capital letters. This line is followed by a two-syllable line, and then a three-syllable line, both of which clarify the definition of the poem, or are synonyms for the title.

The second triplet has 5, 6, and 7 syllables. Its design is based around a life event contained within the triplet which helps give a poetic view or outlook on the first line (title).

The last line is 8 syllables and is in quotations as this line contains a quote that defines the first word (title)."
© Copyright 2021 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258178-BOOK