*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261330-Christianity-vs-The-World---Women
Rated: 13+ · Article · Reference · #2261330
An Article By Firebrand Times Guest Journalist, Bride A. Livewire
Preface

I read a poll that stated 6% of Christians in the US actually believe the Word of God- so that makes me as rare as hens teeth - but keep reading this preface and yall fixing to see the results of that in their lives. Yall gone know when yall preach the gospel correctly, cause it sounds outright insane to folks. Its SO contrary to the world system; but its intriguing...

Most Christians get yellow about this, cause it seems they do whatever it takes to blend in- aint make no fuss over nothing, everything is fine- dont go offending nobody-we just gone pray about it. Im all for prayer, but when yall gone witness? Yall can even witness by being different than the world atleast. This when they get conformed - living like the world, getting influenced by the world, then go and blame God, cause their relationship with God aint a relationship but a religion. Christianity aint no religion; Christians MADE it a religion. Religion is an attempt to GET to God- performing acts to please Him, a relationship with God births itself - it changes YOU inside out. And this, this is why they getting the same results as the world- this is why pastors fall victim to adultery and pornography, this is why the Churchs divorce rates is equal to that of the medical field; this shouldnt be; cause Christians aint allow Jesus to change them inside FIRST.

They born again and aint get the memo. If yall catch on fire in the love Jesus, folks gone come and watch yall burn. Folks plum tired of living defeated, they tired of the abuse of religion; they want the new thing- they want results, cause psychology is just bandaiding their bondage of pain, hatred, and fears. Some aint ever heard the truth-

And the truth shall make them free.

Biblical View of Women

Women are Gods greatest creation in my opinion. If yall study it out in Genesis, (which was written in a Hebrew,) when God brought Eve to Adam his reaction in naming her 'Woman,' was an outright, mind blowing, experience. He just got done naming the animals and whatnot- but he aint ever seen NOTHING like 'Woman.' His phrase: 'This is Woman,' is an exclamatory one...It aint written like that in no other interaction to anything else he saw, and keep in mind:

EVERYTHING was new to him.

He walked with God in the cool of day; and was even LIKE God,
but something about 'Woman'...When I see godly women I feel the same awe- how majestic, beautiful, and graceful they are; from their remarkable intelligence and strength, to the Divine perfection of the creation of their natural curves which come in all shapes and sizes. Woman was created in sheer beauty. All that yall see, were yall form doctrines from, come from the result of the fall. Woman aint sexualized, unequal, or nothing according to God...

When they found out they were naked, its something folks aint pay mind to- it was physical, yea; but also inwardly. Man was naked and felt fear for the first time. Adam aint EVER had no fear before; his emotions were NAKED- he even blamed EVE. Men aint the best at communicating their feelings, but that aint no whisper...

If a man tells a woman something personal about himself and she goes and tells the town, its identical to if he showed a naked photo of yall to somebody else. The world says men got 'egos,' but its actually a dang emotion thing- men got fragile emotions and fear opening up, unless somebody provides a secure atmosphere. Even I write poetry to channel deep romantic feelings...

Women are stronger than men emotionally, theyd have to be- childbearing and the emotional teeter totter kids put moms through is unbelievable. The first time women got insecure about their bodies was from Eve, when she was naked. Thats the physical part- inwardly, she felt isolated cause Adam isolated her. If yall gander at it, women dont like to be isolated from things, and the silent treatment does more damage to THEM. If a husband comes home, and the wife asks a heaps of questions about his day, if he aint give her the play by play, it hurts her emotionally if this continues on.

She aint nosey, she wants to be included in yalls day.

The world is the one that shames women. It makes yall insecure of yall bodies, calls yall unequal, and sexualized yall- and feminists add fuel to the fire. Feminists aint for yall, ladies. The problem with debating most folks is, especially NOW, is that they gone almost always debate from a personal hatred- nothing else matters, even if yall proved it- I aint EVER debated a woman about gender issues who had a good boyfriend or husband. Its impossible.

We gone take a Biblical look at women, men, the world, kids, and all that there; and see what the Word of God says about it. says about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women (contd)

We aint need to get into how men and women are created equal, we should know that by now.

Gen 2:22, Gen 5:2 King James Bible
-And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
-Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.


What I want yall to see is the power women were created with. This is rare as grass around a feeding trough to talk about. Now the thing about the Bible is, is that things are in context of marriage. This was cause folks aint date then, there was an espousal; or betrothal. That aint to say nuggets cant get gleamed from the Word about dating, courting comes from this, and when I get a good sit down maybe Ill rewrite my dating article. But for the sake of the Word, look at this:

In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands [subordinate, not as inferior, but out of respect for the responsibilities entrusted to husbands and their accountability to God, and so partnering with them] so that even if some do not obey the word [of God], they may be won over [to Christ] without discussion by the godly lives of their wives, when they see your modest and respectful behavior [together with your devotion and appreciation—love your husband, encourage him, and enjoy him as a blessing from God]. Your adornment must not be merely external—with interweaving and elaborate knotting of the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or [being superficially preoccupied with] dressing in expensive clothes; but let it be [the inner beauty of] the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality and unfading charm of a gentle and peaceful spirit, [one that is calm and self-controlled, not overanxious, but serene and spiritually mature] which is very precious in the sight of God.
-1Peter 3:1-6 Amplified Bible

Theres ALOT in this. I aint fixing to explain submissiveness now cause Im gone do a Christianity vs The World Marriage article, so to all yall feminists out there, which is unbiblical- theres in and outs to that. Im gone address feminism later in this article.

Look at the power of women:
so that even if some do not obey the word [of God], they may be won over [to Christ] without discussion by the godly lives of their wives, when they see your modest and respectful behavior [together with your devotion and appreciation—love your husband, encourage him, and enjoy him as a blessing from God].

This LITERALLY says that a wifes godly character can win over a husband who aint obeying the Word of God. This is why marriage is a serving experience. Women, if yalls husband aint acting right dont nag him, just be nice- yalls own submissive character is powerful enough to correct him. That may aint be mindblowing to yall, but to me thats the towns gossip.

These verses are amazing, look at this:
Your adornment must not be merely external—with interweaving and elaborate knotting of the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or [being superficially preoccupied with] dressing in expensive clothes; but let it be [the inner beauty of] the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality and unfading charm of a gentle and peaceful spirit, [one that is calm and self-controlled, not overanxious, but serene and spiritually mature] which is very precious in the sight of God.


The true beauty of women is on the inside, and its precious in the sight of God. This world projects the image of outer beauty to women. They gone and starve themselves to get thin as a clotheline shadow, and expose themselves sexually, when its the character of a godly woman that is precious to God. Its natural beauty. If this aint lighting yalls fire, yall wood is wet.

I can do this all day, but here go just some other ones:

Proverbs 12:4
An excellent wife is the crown of her husband,
But she who shames him is like rottenness in his bones.

Psalm 128:3
Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine
Within your house,
Your children like olive plants
Around your table.

Titus 2:4
so that they may teach the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,


Proverbs 19:14
House and wealth are an inheritance from fathers,
But a prudent wife is from the Lord.


Proverbs 31:10-31
An excellent wife, who can find?
For her worth is far above jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
And he will have no lack of gain.

She does him good and not evil
All the days of her life

She looks for wool and flax
And works with her hands in delight.
She is like merchant ships;
She brings her food from afar.
She rises also while it is still night
And gives food to her household
And portions to her maidens.
She considers a field and buys it;
From her earnings she plants a vineyard.
She girds herself with strength
And makes her arms strong.
She senses that her gain is good;
Her lamp does not go out at night.

She stretches out her hands to the distaff,
And her hands grasp the spindle.
She extends her hand to the poor,
And she stretches out her hands to the needy.
She is not afraid of the snow for her household
,
For all her household are clothed with scarlet.
She makes coverings for herself;
Her clothing is fine linen and purple.
Her husband is known in the gates,
When he sits among the elders of the land
.
She makes linen garments and sells them,
And supplies belts to the tradesmen.
Strength and dignity are her clothing,
And she smiles at the future.

She opens her mouth in wisdom,
And the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
She looks well to the ways of her household,
And does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
“Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all.”
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.

Give her the product of her hands,
And let her works praise her in the gates.

Proverbs 18:22
He who finds a wife finds a good thing
And obtains favor from the Lord.



Feminism aint about equal rights, these groups lie. Besides the fact of emasculating men, feminism winks at promiscuity. A feminist is also a contentious woman. Double standards should be removed: Guys are guilty of promiscuity as well, but its interesting how feminists word it for women. Lets compare their definition to the biblical one. This is from a feminist article I read:

Feminism seeks to embrace female sexuality and celebrate it, as opposed to so many societal conventions that condemn women who are sexually aware and empowered. The practice of elevating sexually active men while denigrating sexually women creates a double standard across genders.

Women have long been subjected to sexual objectification by men. Many cultures still cling to the notion that women must dress so as to not arouse men, and in many societies, women are required to fully cover their bodies.

On the other hand, in some so-called enlightened societies, female sexuality is routinely exploited in the mass media. Scantily clad women in advertising and full nudity in movies and television are commonplace—and yet, many women are shamed for breastfeeding in public. Sex workers—the majority of whom are women and queer folks—are institutionally disadvantaged and among the most vulnerable, while also being excluded even from some so-called feminist circles. These conflicting views on female sexuality create a confusing landscape of expectations that women and men must navigate on a daily basis.


Now, the Bible:

Proverbs 7: 1-27
New King James Version

The Wiles of a Harlot

My son, keep my words,
And treasure my commands within you.
Keep my commands and live,
And my law as the apple of your eye.
Bind them on your fingers;
Write them on the tablet of your heart.
Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
And call understanding your nearest kin,
That they may keep you from the immoral woman,
From the seductress who flatters with her words.

The Crafty Harlot

For at the window of my house
I looked through my lattice,
And saw among the simple,
I perceived among the youths,
A young man devoid of understanding,
Passing along the street near her corner;
And he took the path to her house
In the twilight, in the evening,
In the black and dark night.

And there a woman met him,
With the attire of a harlot, and a crafty heart.
She was loud and rebellious,
Her feet would not stay at home.
At times she was outside, at times in the open square,
Lurking at every corner.
So she caught him and kissed him;
With an impudent face she said to him:
“I have peace offerings with me;
Today I have paid my vows.
So I came out to meet you,
Diligently to seek your face,
And I have found you.
I have spread my bed with tapestry,
Colored coverings of Egyptian linen.
I have perfumed my bed
With myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
Come, let us take our fill of love until morning;
Let us delight ourselves with love.
For my husband is not at home;
He has gone on a long journey;
He has taken a bag of money with him,
And will come home on the appointed day.”

With her enticing speech she caused him to yield,
With her flattering lips she seduced him.
Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter,
Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,
Till an arrow struck his liver.
As a bird hastens to the snare,
He did not know it would cost his life.

Now therefore, listen to me, my children;
Pay attention to the words of my mouth:
Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways,
Do not stray into her paths;
For she has cast down many wounded,
And all who were slain by her were strong men.
Her house is the way to hell,
Descending to the chambers of death.


See what I mean? The Bible even warns about argumentative/contentious women. No, this aint about women who stand up for themselves, or got they own opinions...These the type of women we all done seen and cant stand:

Proverbs 21:19
It is better to live in a desert land
Than with a contentious and vexing woman.

Proverbs 21:9
It is better to live in a corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.

Proverbs 27:15
A constant dripping on a day of steady rain
And a contentious woman are alike;

Proverbs 25:24
It is better to live in a corner of the roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.

Proverbs 17:1
Better is a dry morsel and quietness with it
Than a house full of feasting with strife.


This pains me to say this, but theres only certain men who like this type of woman. Passive men, men who find this attractive for some reason, or men who gone put up with anything to get in a womans pants. Men like to feel honored, and women like to feel appreciated and respected. I aint want this article too long, but here go just some of the blessings women are to us men. Women are truly amazing.

Next Article: Christianity vs The World: Men
© Copyright 2021 Bride A. Livewire (iambride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261330-Christianity-vs-The-World---Women