*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272656-Idea
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2272656
help us comment
Hello we are Alejandra and Prisila, we are law students at the Salesian Polytechnic University and we are in the second semester and we are 18 years old.
We like to go on Friday toe at pizza, shawarmas and french potatoes or to party for meet new friends, we also like to play sports like soccer and basketball.
In addition to that our university holds events and we like to attend any type of events that the university or the career plans.
As law students, we want to promote a idea on the mistreat ment of women due to all the cases of femicide that are happening in the countries, since we want to avoid violence and to spread the idea and the messages of support for those who need it.
The idea that we want to promote is for many people to informed and if one day they need can to ask for it.
We also want you to help us by commenting if you would be in favor of this idea.
© Copyright 2022 Prisila (prisilavichis2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272656-Idea