*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276490-my-first-fish
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #2276490
the possibility of feeling the way I do still exists.
I was mourning, and you came into my life unexpectedly. I didn’t know what I wanted then, and I wasn’t ready to open up or commit. I needed some time to explore… But I can’t stop thinking about you now, and the possibility of what can be. I haven’t felt this way about someone in a long time, and it’s scary.

Every time I see you, I feel nervous and my heart pounds… it’s wonderful. I can’t explain why I feel the way I do, but I like the way you look at me, the way we communicate, and I want more. I want to play with you. I need to know if you feel the same way. So we can either go our separate ways and stop the games or take the risk and see what happens.

I told you before that I couldn’t predict my emotions. I didn’t know then how strongly I would feel about you until I realized that I wanted more. You’ve already hurt me once, and my guard went up. You’ve also sent me mixed signals, and maybe I am reading into this more than I should. But for what it’s worth, I want to thank you for reminding me that the possibility of feeling the way I do still exists.

© Copyright 2022 Freebird (jscherer6967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276490-my-first-fish