*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279819-What-WDC-Means-to-Me
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #2279819
Birthday Bastion Blogging Entry, September 1st
While I've only been a member of Writing.Com for three weeks, I know that this community is still vibrant and full of life after 22 years because of the plethora of incredible opportunities. Ever since I joined, I've met many people passionate about writing. They are attentive to detail and show their love for stories. I am ecstatic to have found this community. Giving and receiving reviews gives us writers such encouragement. It's one of the outstanding features of Writing.Com.

To be a part of the Writing.Com community means that I can shamelessly be myself. This community has given me what I've always wanted as a writer: a place where I have some fun and people with whom I can exchange works and, of course, talk about writing! I can explore different writers, different styles of writing, and different areas of writing. This is a place where I can improve, and it's been so freeing to share my work. I can't wait to explore the many stories here, as I love to see what others are writing. I've had the most fun I've had in years in my three weeks in the Writing.Com community. It's essentially my Instagram of writing. I finally have found a place where I belong as a writer.

In addition, the contests and the activities are so much fun. They contribute to my growth as an author and allow me to spice up my writing life with a few laughs along the way. This community has many hubs where writers can talk and hang out. It's like an open bar where the drinks never end and the conversation always lasts. I've joined contests for humorous short stories, poetry, and character studies, and as a result, my writer's block has disappeared. As long as there are people passionate about writing, this community will continue to thrive and grow. I'm excited to see what my first year here holds.


© Copyright 2022 Eliza West (holmes221b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279819-What-WDC-Means-to-Me